Pets are Welcome
Horses, Dogs and some pets (cats are not welcome due to fauna in the area) are welcome at Hallidays Point Caravan Park (HPCP). All Pets must be declared on check in or when making bookings.
As always to ensure the consideration of all guests it is a requirement that these Pet Rules below are adhered to at all times.
The dog/pets owner will accept full responsibility for any injury or damage caused by your pet whilst on our park and associated lands. All dogs are welcome at the managers discretion only.
Dogs/Pets staying at the park;
- Your dog/Pet must be controlled at all times and never left unattended including inside your tent or van. Please take your dog with you if you depart. Kennels are located nearby for a small fee of $21 a night if needed. Contact reception to book
- Horses, Dogs/Pets should be kept on a lead at all time.
- Do not allow your dog to bark or make noise after 10pm, please minimize any barking at all other times.
- Do not allow your dog to urinate or defecate on other guests sites or property.
- During all school holidays, there is a restriction of 1 dog per site unless otherwise agreed upon by park management
- Dogs are not allowed into any park buildings or the swimming pool area or pool itself.
- Dogs can only be off leash if you have a secure enclosed area for your dog within your site or within the off leash area depicted on the HPCP
- Dogs are not allowed at the horse stables or in the horse round yard or day paddocks unless the dog accompanies the horse on arrival and is horse trained and tolerant.
- Dog/Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their Pets waste in a sealed doggy bag and dispose of it in the rubbish bins. Horse manure is to be removed to the stable manure collection area. horse urine is to be washed of any paths or roads immediately.
- We have a list of the local leash free dog walking areas and beaches. Contact reception for local list
- All Pets staying or visiting our Park should have current vaccination and be free from fleas, ticks or any disease.
- Dogs/Pets are not permitted to chase or attack local Fauna.
- Horses are to be stabled at night and must depart the park area before sunset.
- Stables are available to rent, contact reception. Stables must be left clean and tidy on departure.
- Horse trails are located on the HPCP Horses are free to access all areas of the Caravan park excluding buildings as above but must be kept under control at all times, any damage or injury caused by your Pet is the responsibility of the owner.
Health and safety;
- All pets are not permitted to enter our park laundry, amenities building, Cafe or pool and playground areas.
- Important No pet related accessories such as dog/Horse blankets, etc should be washed or cleaned in our washing machines or dryers. Anyone caught doing such will be liable for the cleaning and any repair of said machine.
- Unfortunately any pet owners who fail to be respectful of these rules will be asked to leave the park.
We do hope you and your pet enjoy your stay here at Hallidays Point Caravan Park and we thank you for your co-operation and consideration of all others who have also paid to stay here.
Forster/Tuncurry dog areas see here.